Friday, January 16, 2009

Come to Our Silent Auction

(I am keeping this near the top of my blog until after the silent auction)

If you live in the Richmond area, come to our team's silent auction!

When: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 6PM - 7:30PM

Where: Big Al's Sports Bar and Grill, Richmond's West End near I-64 and I-295

Big Al's is non-smoking and that night is burger night! Five dollar burgers, for which they received an award. It is also Lady's Night.

So mark your calendar, and come on out! Hey, you have to eat, right? And maybe you can get some great things for good prices while supporting a wonderful cause.

Click Here for a partial list of items at the auction.

The following people / companies / organizations have donated items to me for sale at the TNT silent auction. I want to publicly thank them for their generosity:

Cha-Cha's Cantina
Sam Millers
Penny Lane Pub
Richmond Symphony
Omni Hotel, Richmond
Linden Row Inn
La Grotta Ristorante
Mary Nell Jackson Pottery
Nuevo Mexico Restaurante
Tommy Stratton
Jan Stratton
Rita Thompson
Kathy Jackson
Susan Geary
Verbena

No comments: