Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thanking My Silent Auction Donors

Last night, the Summer Team had our silent auction. Our team is small, and so was the auction, but the people who came out had fun and got some good deals.

I want to thank the local businesses that donated items to me to sell at the auction. The items I sold at the auction go directly to my fundraising quota for Team in Training, and support the mission of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: to cure blood cancers.

Thank you to these fine Richmond, Virginia establishments:

Tripps - good general restaurant, a local favorite
Cha Cha's Cantina - Fun place, great margaritas and food
Sam Millers – excellent food, great raw bar
Lucky Buddha – fun Asian bistro
India K' Raja – my favorite local Indian place. Can you spell naan?
Linden Row Inn – excellent boutique hotel in the downtown area
Bottoms Up Pizza – best pizza in Richmond
Nuevo Mexico Restaurante – great place to eat Mexican food and enjoy a cold Corona

Thanks to these fine local businesses for supporting this important cause.

No comments: