Friday, September 11, 2009

I Want You - To Vote!

A couple of week agos, I set up a poll asking what types of things you would like me to blog about in the time between now and starting training and fundraising for my next Team in Training event (I decided not to retire).

As of this post, only seven people have voted. Now, I don’t know how many people check this blog at least every week, but I know it is more than five. I seem to average about 10 – 25 visits a day, with less on weekends. So c’mon! Cast your votes.

I say “votes” because you can vote for as many of the topics as you wish. So let me know what you want to read about, and I will do my best to write things as often as possible that fit that subject area.

Unlike so many votes around the world, this one is not crooked or rigged. And it is totally anonymous – I cannot tell who voted or how they voted any more than I could do an Ironman triathlon tomorrow.

So if you are American, or from a democratic country elsewhere, exercise your right to vote! And if you are coming here from a country where you don’t have the right to vote freely and fairly, here on my blog you have that right – so exercise it!

So no excuses – vote for the topics you most want to hear about!

Thanks for voting! And have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I already voted :) Happy Labor Day weekend!

o2bhiking said...

Thanks for doing your civic duty, Katie! ;)