Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ed!

Happy Birthday, Ed.  Today, you would have been 44.  You are missed, but still seen as an inspiration, by so many of us.  So when I heard last February that the Crawlin' Crab was on your birthday, I knew I had to do this race and raise money again for this cause we both held dear.  After all, you did something like 19 different events for Team in Training in your young life.

So I will be thinking of you today while I walk and run 13.1 miles.  And I will be there for Leslie and your sisters if they need support.  So look down on us, and cheer us on!

When I think of you, Ed, I still see your smile and get infused by your upbeat spirit.  You were a great guy, and I wish you could be at this race today.  But we are in it for you, and your spirit is with us!

Your TNT pal,
Art

1 comment:

o2bhiking said...

That's your comment? Really??? OMG!!!