Monday, August 15, 2016

Mesothelioma Lawyer Center

A couple of years ago, I wrote a post about mesothelioma.  It contains some basic information and a link to a fact sheet.

I recently received a request to post about a group that helps people with mesothelioma, the Mesothelioma Lawyer Center.  People with this awful and deadly disease need all of the help that they can get.  So even though I've not been keeping this blog up to date, I am posting this information in case it is helpful to someone.

2 comments:

jawad haider said...

Nice post, impressive. It’s quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing. health drugs and supplements

donald boykins said...

My name is donald boykins, I'm here to thank Dr. Akhigbe, who used his herbal medicines to cure my herpes virus. It has been about 3 years and 6 months that I live with this virus and it has been a serious problem for me. I was so confused that I took several medications for myself, but all my efforts were in vain one morning. I was browsing the Internet, so I saw him several times on Dr. Akhigbe who cures the viruses of the herpes virus. Immediately, I contacted Dr. Akhigbe by email at drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, told me about my problems and he told me he was cured, he gave instructions and I followed well. so it was getting ready with a herbal medicine and I was very tired, dr. Akhigbe, that God You do not know please. Someone who suffers from the herpesvirus or any of these diseases..IDABETES, CANCER, HIV / AIDS, HERPES DISEASES HERPES A & B Why not contact Dr. Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and also he was called the godfather of habalism, contact him by e-mail; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348142454860