Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sign Me Up!

Well, I've re-upped for Team in Training, my fourth time since 2005 with the Purple People! I'm excited about this. I got registered today with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society so I can start building my web page. As I reported the other week in my post "Like a Furball in the Night", I have my first fund-raising message all planned out. I hope to send it out next week.

The team won't form until the first of November, so for the next couple of months, I'll be training on my own a bit and trying to do as much fund raising as possible in advance. Over the next few nights, I'll finish my web page and get my electronic mailing list in order.

It'll be great to be back with the team! Country Music Marathon, here I come! The date of the marathon, April 25, 2009, is one day before the seventh anniversary of being told that I had a large mass in my chest, which turned out to be lymphoma. That is a pretty cool coincidence!

That fourth TNT 26.2 pin is going to look great on my hat! Wish me luck!

No comments: